100w Solar Panel Price in Kenya.
What Is 100w Solar Panel Price in Kenya?
The price of a 100-watt solar panel in Kenya can vary depending on various factors such as the brand, quality, and location. On average, the price can range from KES 4,200 to KES 18,500.
It is important to note that the price does not include additional installation costs or other necessary components such as charge controllers, inverters, batteries, and mounting brackets.
Some of the popular solar panel brands in Kenya include Renesola, Luminous, and Yingli. However, it is recommended to do proper research and consult with reputable solar panel suppliers and installers to ensure that you get the best value for your money.
While the initial cost of installing a solar panel system can be expensive, it is a cost-effective investment in the long run as it reduces the cost of electricity bills and helps save money.
A 100W solar panel can be used for various applications in Kenya, including:
- Home Lighting: The solar panel can power LED lights, providing lighting for a small house or a single room. This is particularly useful in rural areas where access to electricity is limited.
- Charging Devices: The solar panel can charge small devices such as mobile phones, laptops, and tablets. This is especially useful in areas with unreliable electricity supply or during power outages.
- Water Pumping: A 100W solar panel can power a small water pump, making it an ideal solution for irrigating small farms and gardens.
- Street Lighting: Solar-powered street lighting is becoming increasingly popular in Kenya as it is more cost effective than traditional grid-powered lighting. A 100W solar panel can power a single street light.
Using a 100W solar panel in Kenya has several benefits, including:
- Cost savings: Solar panels generate electricity from sunlight, which means you won’t have to pay for expensive electricity bills. In Kenya, where electricity costs are relatively high, using solar panels can save you a lot of money.
- Reliability: Kenya experiences frequent power outages, especially in rural areas. By using a 100W solar panel, you can ensure a constant supply of electricity, even during power outages.
- Environmental friendliness: Solar panels do not emit any greenhouse gases, making them a clean and environmentally friendly source of energy. Using a 100W solar panel in Kenya can help reduce carbon emissions and mitigate climate change.
- Independence: By using a 100W solar panel, you become less dependent on the national grid. This is particularly important in remote areas where access to electricity is limited.
Long lifespan: A 100W solar panel has a lifespan of about 25-30 years, making it a reliable and long-lasting investment.