150w Solar Panel Price in Kenya.
What Is 150w Solar Panel Price in Kenya?
The price of a 150-watt solar panel in Kenya varies based on several factors such as brand, quality, and seller. On average, a 150W solar panel can cost anywhere between Ksh 7,500 to Ksh 15,000.
The cost may also vary based on the technology used, for example, monocrystalline or polycrystalline.
Monocrystalline panels are usually more expensive than polycrystalline ones due to their higher conversion efficiency. It’s essential to do proper research before purchasing a solar panel to ensure you’re getting a good quality product at a reasonable price.
Some sellers offering 150W solar panels in Kenya include Jiji.co.ke, Patabay Kenya, Jumia Kenya, Glantix, Solarsystems.co.ke, and Jambo Shop.
There are several options for purchasing a 150W solar panel in Kenya. On Jumia.co.ke, prices range from KSh 6,999 to KSh 39,999, depending on the brand and whether the panel is sold alone or as part of a kit including a battery, inverter, and other components.
Yaoota.com lists the Sunnypex Solar Panel 150W 18V for KSh 18,950, but also notes that it is available from Jumia for KSh 6,999. Additionally, an Amazon listing shows a portable 150W solar panel for $199.99.
One option is the SOLARMAX Solar Fullkit 150w with FREE CABLE 10M, which costs KSh 17,500 on Sowaka Ventures.
Another option is the Sunnypex Solar Fullkit 150w Solar Panel + 100AH Battery + 600w Inverter + 10 Amp Controller + 4 Bulbs+ Free 10M Cables, which costs KSh 16,600 on Jumia Kenya.
The Solar Max Solar Fullkit 150w Solar Panel + 100AH Battery + 600w Inverter + 10 Amp Controller + 4 Bulbs+ Free 10M Cables is available for KSh 16,999 on Kilimall.
The price of a 150W solar panel full kit in Kenya is Ksh 27,500 at Patabay Kenya. The kit includes a 150W solar panel, 100AH battery, 600W inverter, 20 Amp solar controller, and 3 bulbs.
The kit can support light bulbs up to 12 bulbs (5W), flood light 2 units (10W), phone charging, laptop charging, TV (43), radio (3.1), and iron 250W.
However, the information provided is an estimate and depends on several factors, and it is recommended to consult experts to confirm the number of items the solar kit can support.
Solar energy has several advantages, including being low-emission, suitable for remote areas, reducing noise, being green energy, and having no monthly bills or KPLC blackouts.
However, solar energy also has some disadvantages, including being expensive to set up, weather-dependent, and using a lot of space.
Using a 150W solar panel in Kenya has many benefits. Here are some of the advantages:
- Provides More Power: A 150W solar panel generates more power compared to smaller solar panels, making it ideal for powering larger appliances such as refrigerators, TVs, and washing machines.
With a 150W solar panel, you can generate enough energy to power your household needs.
- Cost-Effective: Investing in a 150W solar panel in Kenya can help reduce your electricity bills in the long run. Solar energy is a renewable source of energy, and once you install the solar panel, you will enjoy free energy for years to come.
- Energy Independence: Using a 150W solar panel means you are not reliant on the national grid for power. This is particularly beneficial in areas where power outages are common. With a solar panel, you can generate your own electricity and enjoy uninterrupted power supply.
- Environmentally Friendly: Using solar energy is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional power sources such as coal or diesel generators. By using a 150W solar panel, you are contributing to a cleaner and greener environment.
- Long-Lasting: A 150W solar panel is built to last for many years, providing you with reliable and consistent power. Solar panels require little maintenance, and with proper installation and care, they can last for over 20 years.
- Easy to Install: Installing a 150W solar panel is relatively easy and can be done by a professional installer. Once installed, the solar panel requires little maintenance, making it a hassle-free alternative to traditional power sources.
- Increases Property Value: Adding a 150W solar panel to your property can increase its value. With more people becoming environmentally conscious, having a solar panel on your property is a valuable selling point.