2kva Hybrid Inverter Price in Kenya.
What is 2kva Hybrid Inverter Price in Kenya?
The price of a 2kva hybrid inverter in Kenya varies depending on the brand, features, and quality. On average, the price usually ranges from KSH 40,000 to KSH 60,000. Some of the popular brands that offer 2kva hybrid inverters in Kenya include Luminous, Su-Kam, and Genus.
It is important to note that the price also depends on the type of batteries that are used in the system, with lithium-ion batteries being more expensive than lead-acid batteries.
There are several options for purchasing a 2kva hybrid inverter in Kenya. SolarShop Africa offers a 2kva Must Hybrid Inverter (MPPT) that combines solar and battery charger to offer an uninterruptible power supply.
Jumia, an online shopping platform, also offers a Solarpex Hybrid Inverter 2kva for KSh 37,800. They offer free delivery for orders above Ksh 1,999 in selected major cities and a 15-day return policy.
Suntastic Solar is another option for purchasing a 2kva hybrid inverter in Kenya. They offer a large selection of hybrid and pure sine wave inverters at the best prices in Kenya.
The price for their 2kva hybrid inverter is not listed on their website, but interested buyers can contact them for more information.
It is important to note that prices may vary depending on the brand, features, and seller. Interested buyers should compare prices and features before making a purchase.
A 2kva hybrid inverter can offer several benefits in Kenya, including:
- Reliable Power Supply: In many parts of Kenya, the grid power supply is unreliable. A hybrid inverter can provide a reliable source of power, especially in areas where electricity is not available or is frequently disrupted.
- Cost Savings: Hybrid inverters can help reduce electricity bills by maximizing energy efficiency and using renewable energy sources like solar power. This can help individuals and businesses save money on electricity costs over time.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Hybrid inverters can help reduce the environmental impact of electricity consumption by using renewable energy sources and maximizing energy efficiency. This can help individuals and businesses reduce their carbon footprint and contribute to a more sustainable future.
- Backup Power: Hybrid inverters can be used as a backup power source during power outages. This is especially useful in Kenya where power outages are common, and having backup power can help keep essential appliances running.
- Energy Independence: A hybrid inverter can help individuals and businesses become more energy independent by producing their own electricity. This can help reduce reliance on the grid and provide a reliable source of power in remote or off-grid areas.
A 2kva hybrid inverter can provide many benefits in Kenya, including reliable power supply, cost savings, reduced environmental impact, backup power, and energy independence.