All-Weather Solar Panel Prices in Kenya.
What are The All-Weather Solar Panel Prices in Kenya?
All-weather solar panels are solar panels designed to withstand various weather conditions such as rain, wind, and snow. These panels are typically made with durable materials and have a rugged construction that makes them ideal for use in outdoor environments.
In Kenya, the price of all-weather solar panels varies depending on the size and type of panel, as well as the brand. Generally, you can expect to pay between KES 3,000 to KES 26,000 for an all-weather solar panel.
The higher-end panels may cost more, but they often come with additional features like high efficiency and longer warranties. It’s important to purchase solar panels from reputable brands and ensure that they come with a warranty to ensure the quality and durability of the panels.
In Kenya, the price of all-weather solar panels varies depending on the brand and wattage. Kilimall and Jumia are two online stores that sell all-weather solar panels in Kenya.
The price of a 200W all-weather solar panel on Kilimall is KES 12,299, while the price of the same product on Jumia is KES 7,999. Another 200W all-weather solar panel on Kilimall costs KES 14,099.
Jumia also offers other solar panels, including a 120W monocrystalline solar panel for KES 6,000 to KES 7,500 and a 50W solar panel for KES 3,000 to KES 3,500.
Go Solar Ltd is another store that sells solar panels in Kenya. They offer high-quality and super-efficient solar panels both online and offline. However, the prices of their all-weather solar panels are not listed on their website. It is best to contact them directly for more information on their prices.
It is important to note that the prices of all-weather solar panels in Kenya may vary depending on the location and availability of the product. It is recommended to compare prices from different stores and brands before making a purchase.
Benefits of All-Weather Solar Panels in Kenya:
- Durability: All-weather solar panels are designed to withstand harsh weather conditions like rain, hail, snow, and extreme temperatures, making them ideal for use in Kenya’s diverse weather conditions.
- Higher Efficiency: These solar panels have a higher efficiency rate, meaning they produce more power per unit of surface area.
- Longer Lifespan: The durability of all-weather solar panels means they have a longer lifespan, providing a more sustainable and cost-effective option in the long run.
Drawbacks of All-Weather Solar Panels in Kenya:
- Higher Cost: All-weather solar panels are generally more expensive than standard solar panels due to their added durability and efficiency.
- Limited Availability: Due to their higher cost, all-weather solar panels may not be as readily available as standard solar panels in some areas of Kenya.
- Maintenance: All-weather solar panels require regular maintenance to ensure they continue to function at optimal levels.