Best Solar Battery in Kenya.
What is the Best Solar Battery in Kenya?
Lithium-ion batteries are considered the best solar batteries in Kenya and are the most preferred by many people. However, they are also the most expensive.
Other options include deep cycle and AGM batteries, such as those offered by Dayliff and Davis & Shirtliff. Go Solar Ltd and Blue Carbon Technology also offer a variety of solar batteries in Kenya.
Solar energy is becoming increasingly popular in Kenya, and investing in solar batteries is essential to make it a worthwhile investment.
While car batteries have been used for solar storage, they cannot meet the demands of powering an entire home, making solar batteries the desired investment. When choosing a solar battery, it is important to consider the price, battery life, and quality.
There are several solar battery brands available in Kenya, including Trojan, Outback, and Rolls. The prices of solar batteries in Kenya vary depending on the brand and capacity.
For example, a 100Ah solar battery can cost between Ksh 15,000 and Ksh 30,000. It is important to note that low prices may come at the expense of battery life and quality, which can lead to additional costs in the long run.
To ensure that you invest in the best solar battery in Kenya, it is recommended to seek advice from reputable solar battery suppliers. These suppliers can offer unparalleled advice on solar batteries that cannot be found elsewhere.
They can also provide quality materials and affordable prices to make the process of investing in solar energy easy and affordable.
When it comes to selecting the best battery for solar, there are several factors to consider. These factors include capacity, warranty, variety, technology, efficiency, and brand reputation.
Here are our top picks for the best solar batteries of 2023, based on these factors:
- SunPower SunVault: This is our pick for the highest-capacity solar battery. The SunVault has a storage capacity of up to 19.4 kWh, making it ideal for larger homes or commercial applications.
- Tesla Powerwall 2: This is our pick for the best warranty. The Powerwall 2 comes with a 10-year warranty, which is one of the best in the industry.
- Sonnen Eco: This is our pick for the best variety. The Sonnen Eco offers a range of battery sizes, ranging from 5 kWh to 20 kWh, which allows you to choose the size that best fits your needs.
- Enphase IQ: This is our pick for the best technology. The Enphase IQ battery offers advanced features such as remote monitoring and control, which allows you to monitor your energy usage and battery storage from anywhere.
- Generac PWRcell: This is our pick for the best efficiency. The PWRcell boasts a 90% round-trip efficiency, which means that it can store and deliver energy with minimal losses.
- LG Chem RESU: This is our pick for brand reputation. LG Chem is a well-established brand in the solar industry and has a reputation for producing high-quality batteries that are reliable and long-lasting.
How Much Is The Best Battery For Solar In Kenya?
The cost of the best solar battery in Kenya will depend on the brand, capacity, and other factors. Here are some examples of the prices of 200ah (12v) solar batteries from popular brands in Kenya:
- Chloride Exide Battery: The price of a 200ah (12v) Chloride Exide Battery ranges from Ksh 40,000 to Ksh 60,000.
- Dayliff Battery: The price of a 200ah (12v) Dayliff Battery is around Ksh 36,000.
- SolarMax Battery: The price of a 200ah (12v) SolarMax Battery ranges between Ksh 18,000 and Ksh 25,000.
- SolarPex Battery: The price of a 200ah (12v) SolarPex Battery ranges from Ksh 15,500 to Ksh 32,000.
It is important to note that these prices are subject to change and may vary depending on the location and availability of the batteries. Additionally, there may be other factors to consider such as installation costs and maintenance fees.
It is recommended to do thorough research and consult with a professional before purchasing a solar battery in Kenya.