Decra Stone Coated Roofing Tiles Prices in Kenya
What Are Decra Stone Coated Roofing Tiles Prices in Kenya?
The average price of Decra stone-coated roofing tiles in Kenya is between KSh 2,000 to Ksh 3,500 per square meter for all profiles. Korean Roofing Tiles Kenya offers Decra roofing tiles from KSh 670 to 900 per piece.
However, it is important to note that prices may vary depending on the supplier and location.
Note that the prices may vary depending on the location of the seller, the quantity you are buying, and the specific profile you choose. It is advisable to inquire from different suppliers for comparison purposes before making your purchase.
When it comes to the cost of stone-coated roofing tiles in Kenya, prices can vary depending on factors such as the size of the roof, the complexity of the installation, the color and style of the tiles, and the contractor’s fees.
What are Stone Coated Roofing Tiles?
Stone coated roofing tiles are a type of roofing material made from metal sheets that have been coated with stone chips or granules. The stone chips are typically made from natural sources such as basalt, granite, or quartz, and are adhered to the metal sheet using an acrylic adhesive.
Stone-coated roofing tiles are made by applying a layer of stone chips onto a steel sheet using a special adhesive.
The stone chips are typically made of natural materials like granite or basalt and are available in a range of colors and textures to match different architectural styles and preferences.
The steel sheet provides the underlying structural support and strength, while the layer of stone chips offers additional weather resistance and aesthetic appeal.
The resulting product combines the durability and strength of metal roofing with the attractive appearance of natural stone. Stone-coated roofing tiles are available in a wide variety of styles and colors, allowing them to mimic the look of traditional roofing materials like clay tiles or asphalt shingles.
One of the main advantages of stone-coated roofing tiles is their ability to withstand harsh weather conditions, such as heavy rain, strong winds, and hailstorms.
They are also resistant to fire, which makes them a popular choice for areas prone to wildfires. Additionally, they are lightweight, easy to install, and require minimal maintenance, making them a practical and cost-effective roofing solution.
It is important to note that the cost of installation may vary depending on the location of the property, as well as the availability of skilled labor and raw materials.
Additionally, the cost may be affected by the design and complexity of the roof, with more intricate roofs requiring additional labor and time to install.
When choosing stone coated roofing tiles for your property, it is important to choose a reputable and experienced contractor who can provide a detailed quote and offer professional installation services.
By doing so, you can ensure that your investment in stone coated roofing tiles provides you with a long-lasting and reliable roofing solution for your home or business in Kenya.
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles Pros And Cons
Stone coated roofing tiles have several pros and cons to consider when choosing a roofing material.
Pros of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles:
- Durability: Stone coated roofing tiles are highly durable and can withstand harsh weather conditions, making them a long-lasting option for roofing.
- Attractive appearance: They mimic the appearance of traditional roofing materials such as clay tiles or asphalt shingles, giving the roof an attractive and elegant look.
- Energy efficiency: They reflect sunlight, which can help reduce the amount of heat absorbed by the roof and thus reduce cooling costs.
- Fire-resistant: They are highly resistant to fire, making them a safe choice for areas prone to wildfires.
- Lightweight: They are lighter in weight compared to other traditional roofing materials like concrete tiles or slate, making them easier to install and reducing the load on the roof structure.
Cons of Stone Coated Roofing Tiles:
- Cost: They are more expensive than some other roofing materials such as asphalt shingles or corrugated iron sheets.
- Maintenance: Although they require minimal maintenance, repairs can be difficult and costly.
- Susceptibility to walking: Walking on the roof can cause damage to the stone chips or granules, leading to aesthetic damage or leaks.
- Installation: They require specialized installation skills and equipment, which can add to the installation cost.