Gypsum Cornices Price in Kenya
What Is Gypsum Cornices Price in Kenya?
According to Gypsum Ceiling Supplies, a 4-inch gypsum cornice measuring 8ft costs KES 135 KES 160 in Kenya. A standard living room may require 15 pieces of gypsum cornices, water, 1 bag of Gyproc joint filler which costs KES 1,400, and 4 litres of brilliant white matt emulsion paint.
In addition to these materials, a professional constructor is required to fix the cornices as required. The cost of gypsum cornices in Kenya is minimal compared to other interior finishing products in Kenya.
Gypsum cornices are decorative moldings made of plaster that are used to adorn the junctions between walls and ceilings. They have several important benefits, including:
- Aesthetic Value: Gypsum cornices can enhance the overall aesthetic appeal of a room by adding a decorative element to the ceiling/wall junction. They come in a variety of designs and styles, and can be customized to fit the specific needs of a room.
- Hide Imperfections: Gypsum cornices can help to hide imperfections at the junction of walls and ceilings, such as uneven joints or cracks.
- Durability: Gypsum cornices are made of durable materials that can withstand wear and tear over time. They are resistant to cracking, chipping, and other forms of damage.
- Fire Resistance: Gypsum is a naturally fire-resistant material, making gypsum cornices a safe option for use in homes and buildings.
- Easy Installation: Gypsum cornices are relatively easy to install, and can be done by a professional or a skilled DIYer.
- Increased Property Value: The installation of gypsum cornices can increase the value of a property by enhancing the aesthetic appeal of a room and providing a unique decorative element.