Industrial Flooring ; Top Industrial Flooring Types
Industrial Flooring is in great demand and we can broadly classify these floors based on material used. Here are various types of Industrial Floors.
Epoxy industrial Flooring
Epoxy flooring is one of the most popular choices for industrial workspaces due to its versatility and high durability. This type of industrial flooring is made from several layers of strong epoxy.
- It is extremely strong and can withstand repetitive, heavy traffic.
- It is also very easy to clean and is slip-resistant, making it a top choice for workplaces where safety is a priority.
- It is also a good choice for hospitals and medical facilities, as this flooring resists bacteria growth and harmful chemicals.
Polished Concrete Flooring
It is a great option for businesses that want a solid surface built to last. The look of polished concrete can be adapted by a flooring contractor for simplicity or enhanced to fit your workspace design.
- It is ideal for environments that may use hazardous materials.
- it is also uncomfortable if your employees are standing on it for long periods of time.
This is one of the most common types of Industrial flooring, which often serves as a base for the functionality of all other types of coatings
This is excellent for decorating floors, as well as for compliance with hygienic and sanitary standards. They are quite sensitive to high mechanical loads, in addition, the quality of the base is of particular importance, since it determines the operational properties of the floor as a whole.
Depending on the thickness, the filling floors can smooth out not very significant defects in the substrate, provide high resistance to aggressive media, as well as abrasion and water.
These floors are recommended for use in laboratories, assembly shops of the electronic industry where mechanical loads are low and strict sanitary and hygienic requirements.
We are experts in industrial flooring. Contact us for assessment & Installation.