Solar Full Kit Prices in Kenya.
What are Solar Full Kit Prices in Kenya?
The prices of solar full kits in Kenya vary depending on the brand, capacity, and features. According to price insights and history, the cheapest price of the Solar Africa Solar System Full Kit 80w in Kenya over the past 44 months was KSh 9,219.
This price was offered by Jumia, an online retailer. On the other hand, the highest price of the same product over the same period was KSh 20,999, also from Jumia.
This indicates that the price of the Solar Africa Solar System Full Kit 80w in Kenya can vary significantly, with a price difference of KSh 11,780 between the cheapest and highest prices.
The Solar Africa Solar Full Kit 200watts is a complete solar system that includes solar panels, a battery, a charge controller, and other necessary components for generating and storing solar energy.
With a power output of 200 watts, this system can provide enough energy to power a small home or business.
According to Jumia, the best price for the Solar Africa Solar Full Kit 200watts in Kenya is 13,582 KSh. Jumia is an online retailer that offers various payment methods, including cash on delivery and credit card.
Patabay Kenya offers a 200 Watt Solar full complete kit for Ksh 34,500, which includes a 200W solar panel, 150AH battery, 600W inverter, and 20 Amp Charge.
It’s important to note that the Solar Africa Solar Full Kit 200watts price may vary depending on the location and availability of the product. Additionally, the cost of installation may be an additional expense.
It’s always recommended to consult with a professional to ensure the proper installation and usage of a solar system.
It is important to note that prices may vary depending on the location and availability of the solar full kits. It is recommended to compare prices and features of different brands and suppliers before making a purchase.
Additionally, it is important to consider the capacity and power requirements of the household or business to ensure that the solar full kit can meet the energy needs.
What Are The Components of A Complete Solar System?
A complete solar system typically consists of five key components:
- Solar Panels: These are the most visible component of a solar system. Solar panels are made up of photovoltaic (PV) cells that convert sunlight into electricity. They are typically installed on the roof or on a ground-mounted rack and connected to the other components of the solar system.
- Inverter: The inverter is responsible for converting the DC (direct current) electricity generated by the solar panels into AC (alternating current) electricity that can be used to power appliances in the home or business.
There are several types of inverters, including string inverters, microinverters, and power optimizers.
- Electrical Panel: The electrical panel is also known as a breaker box. It is the central hub that distributes solar-generated electricity to the home’s electrical system. The electrical panel also contains safety mechanisms, such as circuit breakers, to protect the electrical system from damage.
- Electric Meter: The electric meter measures the amount of electricity that is being produced by the solar system and the amount of electricity that is being used by the home or business. In some cases, a new electric meter may need to be installed to accommodate the solar system.
- Sun: The sun is the most important component of a solar system. Solar panels rely on sunlight to generate electricity, so the amount and intensity of sunlight in the area where the solar system is installed is a critical factor in determining the system’s performance.
What Are The Benefits Of Buying A Solar Full Kit?
Purchasing a Solar Full Kit has many benefits for individuals or businesses who are considering transitioning to solar energy.
- Simplifies the process of finding and purchasing all the necessary components to convert to solar energy, as all the components are included in one kit. This also saves time and resources that would have been spent on researching, identifying, and purchasing individual components.
- More cost-effective than buying individual components as discounts are often available for bulk purchases.
- Full kits come with warranties and technical support, ensuring that the system is well-maintained and functioning efficiently. The warranties can cover different aspects of the system such as the panels, inverters, and mounting system, providing peace of mind to the purchaser.
Technical support can help with any issues that arise during installation or after, providing assistance to ensure the system is running efficiently.
- Reduces reliance on fossil fuels, helps to lower greenhouse gas emissions, and contributes to a more sustainable future. This is an environmentally conscious choice that can have a positive impact on the planet.
However, there are a few potential downsides to consider:
- Some Solar Full Kits may be incomplete or not contain all the necessary components for the specific needs of the purchaser.
- There may be no recourse if a mistake is made during installation.
- It is important to obtain approval from the utility company before installing a solar system, which may require additional time and effort.